1. Use of the Website—By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website. Usage of any ECOMMERCE SERVICES after activation will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein. The benefits conferred by this agreement are non-transferable and use of any ECOMMERCE SERVICES is expressly limited to the individual or business whose name appears on the SECURE CERTIFICATE associated with the shopping cart.
2. Trademarks—The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
3. External links—External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
4. Warranties—The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
5. Disclaimer of liability—The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
6. Conflict of terms—If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
7. Severability—Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
8. Applicable laws (choice of venue and forum)—Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Arkansas, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the Arkansas courts located in Faulkner County, Arkansas, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
9. Billing, Special Fees—All sales to customers within the state of Arkansas, will be charged sales tax. Shipping will be calculated and charged to all online purchases. If local pickup is desired, then call the contact number listed on the website to make prior arrangements. All non-warranty returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
10. Shipping and availability—Shipping of product will occur within 3 days after the order is placed, provided product is in stock. Products will only be shipped to addresses within the United States. No International Shipments. If any product is out of stock at the time order is placed, Customer will be notified within 3 days that the product is on back order and back ordered product will be shipped once it is available.
11. Intellectual Property—Designs, logos, business names, content, postings, product feedback, blogs, advertisements, etc. are considered the property of Crossen Arms Company and may re-used or reposted at the sole discretion of Crossen Arms Company.
12.You are responsible for knowing state laws regarding firearm carry in your vehicle. Crossen Arms Company is not responsible for any legal issues that could arise from the use of any product listed on this site. This includes firearm reciprocity, transporting, loaded/unloaded carry and open/concealed carry laws. We highly recommend having a State Firearm’s License and to check your laws if you are unsure. Crossen Arms Company is not responsible for any injury or death that may occur from the use of or while any product purchased here is in use, any improper handling/use of your firearm(s) in conjunction with our products or any possible scenario’s resulting within your vehicle due to an accident, theft, arrest, discharge, etc. Use at own risk.
Terms and Conditions for Gun Purchase
Handguns will only be sold to Arkansas Residents with valid government issued identification. Local Pick up or ship to Arkansas FFL Dealer of your choice.
Long guns – Rifle or Shotguns are available to Citizens of the US that have a valid government issued identification for their state of residence, and the state of residence legally allows the transfer and possession of rifles or shotguns.
Because of legal restrictions, some guns may not be available for purchase in your location. Always have full knowledge of your state and local guns laws before attempting to order or purchase a gun. As a gun purchaser and owner, you are responsible for compliance with all Federal, State and local laws governing the purchase, ownership, possession and use of firearms. Never purchase a firearm for someone who is not permitted to purchase one for himself. A “Straw Purchase,” being a purchase or attempt to purchase a firearm for another person, knowing that the person is not permitted to possess a firearm, is a Federal crime punishable by 10 years in prison
Local pick up available. Background check required. Buyers that are not local are responsible for all shipping charges to FFL dealer of your choice and any transfer fees that the FFL dealer may require. Fees can vary so check with the FFL Dealer ahead of time to request a quote on the fees associated with your firearm transfer. To search for an FFL dealer in your area, Click on the following link FFL Finder. Actual buyer must pick up from FFL dealer who will conduct the background check.
All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS. Return to manufacturer for warranty service. It is important to thoroughly inspect your firearm before completion of the transfer. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Crossen Arms Company will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement.
Allow 2 weeks to process and ship firearms.